INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CONTINENTAL CONFECTIONERY COMPANY GIDA SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. takes the highest possible security measures in order to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and to your satisfaction, to inform you in the most transparent way about the way your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; CONTINENTAL CONFECTIONERY COMPANY GIDA SAN. VE TİC A.Ş. (“COMPANY”) within the scope described below and can be processed
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers. Personal data can be collected in categories such as sales information.
Your collected personal data;
- To offer you the products and services of the COMPANY, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal regulations,
- To offer you special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products
To communicate with you for information processing requirements, its system structure, the necessity of information processing support services received, and to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests,
- Managing your membership in online sales, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and/or service offer, modelling, existing or new product studies and/or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY's articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure of your personal data to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
For the purposes and purposes of personal data processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698, it will be processed.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, especially through channels such as our stores, website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, verbally, in writing or electronically or other channels that will/may be established in the future;
It is mandatory by the COMPANY for the purposes stated above within the framework of the legal legislation and for the performance of the contract, if it is expressly stipulated in the law, for your personal data to be made public by you, for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you; It is collected in a way that will not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, and limited to the existence of legal reasons such as being compulsory for the COMPANY's legitimate interests and fulfilling its legal obligations.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner Enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY using the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged for a reply. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights, in Turkish and in writing, or in a registered e-mail (KEP) address, in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
d) Your subject of request,
It is obligatory to include information and documents related to the subject, if any, and must be attached to the application.
Submit your written applications to CONTINENTAL CONFECTIONERY COMPANY GIDA SAN. VE TİC A.Ş., Ulaş OSB Mah. 104 St. No:4/1 Ergene 2 OSB ERGENE / TEKİRDAĞ. You can access the application form here.
You can make your applications via e-mail to email@example.com e-mail address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified conduct of the researches to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application should be sent completely and in a way that includes the requested information and documents according to the nature of your request.